"Spread the Gospel always and if necessary, use words." 
  -St. Francis

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Meatloaf Recipe

I know some people are completely grossed out by meatloaf, but I actually like it. So, I tried out a new recipe the other night and it turned out good! I always imagined meatloaf to be complicated, but this was really simple. If you are a meatloaf person, you should definitely try it!

Ingredients:
1 lb ground meat
2/3 cup of milk
1/2 cup of cracker crumbs
1/4 cup of ketchup
1/2 cup of finely chopped onion
1 teaspoon of salt
1/8th teaspoon of black pepper
1 egg, beaten

Mix all ingredients together gently. Form into a loaf and place into a baking dish. Bake at 350 degrees for about an hour.


Before

After- I added ketchup on top when it was finished

2 comments:

  1. I tagged you for something on my blog recently. Only do it if that kind of thing interests you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, thanks! I will check it out. I need to add you to the blog list!!

    ReplyDelete