Next, I think Sarah Denley, tagged me in "10 things about yourself." Well, I will shorten it to 5 since I don't think I am that interesting. Here goes:
1.) I have started exercising (2-3 times a week), hoping to have a "fit pregnancy." And that is actually the magazine I read while pedaling on the bike. But, seriously, everything I have read gives like 57842348543 reasons why you should exercise. Obviously, you shouldn't overdue it, but let's be honest; when have I ever OVERDONE IT exercising?? Oh wait, there was this one time I had to leave "Bikini Boot Camp" early at the Turner Center for fear of having a reversal...
2.) We are loving our life in Oxford right now! I thought it would be the same as college, but it is totally different. We have met some great, new friends and stay surprisingly busy! One of the reasons I love Oxford is the close-knit community. For example, every Tuesday, we have something called "More than a Meal," where people who need a hot meal can come eat and take home basic essentials like toilet paper, shampoo, etc. Each month a different church sponsors it (so that people can provide the meals and items), and anyone is welcome. Our church is sponsoring this month, so we are helping tonight and I am really excited! One great thing about it is that anyone can help whenever, not just when your church is sponsoring. So, I love that it brings Oxford churches together, because I think unity is a great thing with all the different denominations that exist now. We are all God's people!
3.) I am loving feeling this baby move! I have felt him/her inconsistently for about a week now. It is such an amazing thing. It's not every day but, it is always a fun surprise. Josh hasn't felt it yet, but hopefully soon when the baby gets bigger! Our next doc appt. is next week, and this is the one where we could find out boy or girl. I guess we will close our eyes the whole time!
4.) I am about to make a spice cake because I'm craving it. Another reason why I have begun #1.
5.) Last but not least, did any of you gals who have been pregnant have back pain?? I have had the worst pain in my right lower back. I don't have it everyday- Thank the Lord! But, when I have it, it is so painful to move. I have been told it may be a nerve or something? I feel like a wimp, but I almost had to come home from work the other day. Pushing wheelchairs all day doesn't help! Just thought I would ask your advice.
Well, there you go. 5 things about me. If you're thinking my life revolves around pregnancy right now, you are correct! I can't wait to meet this baby!!!!!!
LOVE the update. it was about time. :)
ReplyDelete