"Spread the Gospel always and if necessary, use words." 
  -St. Francis

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Sorry Fellas

But Leener is officially off the market!!! I just realized that I ALSO forgot to mention that one of my best friends, Kathleen is getting married, too! I am SO thrilled for her and Cason, and can't wait to celebrate with them on August 27. She was so sweet to ask me to be a bridesmaid, too since I will have (hopefully) delivered a baby 6 weeks before and most likely will not be looking my best :). But, it is all about this beautiful bride and hopefully she won't care!

Kath is one of the most selfless friends I have. I know without a doubt that she would do anything for any of our friends. Like in the picture above: she flew from Dallas to Jackson and then rode with us to the beach for my bachelorette party. Meant the world to me! I am so thankful for her friendship and wish she and Cason many blessings as they start their lives together.

No comments:

Post a Comment