"Spread the Gospel always and if necessary, use words." 
  -St. Francis

Monday, January 10, 2011

Snow Day!

We woke up to 8 inches of snow this morning. I thought I would have to go in for just a few hours and see some patients, BUT I was pleasantly surprised that I don't!!!!!!! Plus, my neighbor was fishtailing down our hill yesterday at 3:30, so Josh and I have decided we are staying put. Yesterday, we went to the grocery and the ONLY bread left was hot dog buns. I love how people in MS panic over snow, and I am not being sarcastic. If we didn't panic, I would be at work. In all seriousness, this is the most snow that I can remember ever seeing in MS. It's crazy. Also, it doesn't look like it is melting anytime soon. I am perfectly content in front of my fireplace and in my pjs!

On another note, it only took me 9 months, but drum roll please...... I finished thank-you notes!!!! This is embarrassing, but I am still proud I made it 3 months before the year mark. Also, I am completely using the pregnancy excuse, in saying I would have been done about 3 months ago if I hadn't gone straight to bed after work. This morning, I cooked AND cleaned and that was a huge deal. Isn't that sad?? Slowly but surely, I think I am getting more energy.

Ok, now I leave you with some white pictures. Have a good Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment