"Spread the Gospel always and if necessary, use words." 
  -St. Francis

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Too cool for school



Please don't turn me in! We are the proper weight requirement, but just about 2 months shy of the age requirement.  If you wrestled with my 22 lb child everyday to put him in the car seat AND listened to him fuss all the way back from Jackson, you may invest in a new car seat, too.  As you can see, he is much happier :).  And look how cute he looks!! I am trying not to think about the fact that we are out of the "baby seat" now.  It is amazing how much these precious babies grow and change in one year.


And, look at my cool new shades for the beach! These lasted about 2.2 seconds on his face before he ripped them off and started chewing on them.

A few days ago, I found out that I am going to be able to stay home with my baby on Fridays! Yay!!! I am so thankful my bosses have been so flexible and are letting me do this.  It has definitely been an answer to a prayer.  Josh is so excited he doesn't have to listen to me complain all the time! I am just excited to not have to get dressed one day of the week, go to the grocery, run errands, but most of all enjoy my sweet boy!

 Last Sunday at church, Father Joe was talking about being thankful and how much it helps your outlook on life.  This seems like such an easy task, but we as humans (especially me) are always thinking about that next thing that would make it better/easier.  I am making a concerted effort to thank God for EVERY LITTLE THING in my life for he is the reason for them all! Y'all didn't think you were going to get a bible study today did you?  You never know with me, folks! Josh says I literally just say every thing that goes through my brain at any given second.  Not always a good thing!!

Happy Hump day! We are almost there :).


1 comment:

  1. :) So excited you get your Fridays at home now!

    And thanks for the though on being thankful. It's always great to get a reminder!

    ReplyDelete