Just recently, I realized that I never took Jack's 8 month pictures! Once again, mother of the year. Today, Jack turned 9 months old, so I am not really sure what to do??
I want to remember all the things he was doing at 8 months so I am documenting...
eating- 5 bottles a day (usually 5-6 oz, but I feel like we could definitely cut one back), baby food 3x a day, or gerber puffs or yogurt melts. He loves these, and really loves the independence of eating by himself!
sleeping- 7-6:30, sometimes 7! 2 naps a day from 8:15- 10 a.m. and 1:30-3:30 p.m.
Other things: He started crawling the day before he turned 8 months old. Since then, he has gotten so fast! Josh calls him Scooter, which is funny because my dad used to call my brother Scooter, too (and actually still does)! His favorite thing to go find are all the cords. He tries to put them in his mouth if I am not quick enough. When I tell him (very sternly), "No," he laughs. Not kidding. He is still loving passys, his puppy dog lovey, teething toys, being outside, and his play table.
Now, I will be back with 9 month update this week with pictures. I am so mad at myself about the 8 month pictures!! Oh well, between building a house, working, and chasing Jack around; I tend to forget!
Have a good week :).
Anne Lowry turns #7
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment