
to us!!
On April 10th we celebrated 2 years of marriage. Sadly, it was just another day. We decided not to exchange gifts this year as we have a lot to buy for the new house. Practical, I know. Fun, not so much :(. Welcome to the real world! We are definitely grown ups now.
In some ways it feels like we have been married soooo much longer than 2 years. Maybe because we have known each other 5 years. No matter the time, though, I am thankful for each day spent with my husband. Don't get me wrong, some days I want to wring his neck! But, he is a very loving and selfless husband, and a wonderful father. Jack absolutely adores his Daddy! I tell people all they time that he is the better spouse. He is constantly living his life to model Christ. He doesn't have to use a lot of words, by his actions he is always setting a Christian example. I am so thankful for such a great leader for our family.
So, here's to you Josh, Two years and a baby later! Love you more and more!
Last year- weekend before anniversary
This year- weekend before anniversary. :) Love this pic!
No comments:
Post a Comment