Happy Weekend! So happy for a little break. We have been so busy lately, but in a good way :).
Did I mention that I spoke too soon? My baby is sitting up! Of course, I have to prop him up and then after a few minutes he topples over, but we are getting better and better. I am so proud of him. Shots were okay.... not great, not horrible. Josh couldn't go with me this time, and it made me appreciate him even more! Poor little Jack knew exactly when I laid him on that table what was coming! He started screaming bloody murder immediately. Fool me once..... Anyway, the doc says he is right on track and perfectly healthy. What a blessing! He is 19 lbs, 28 inches. 80th percentile for weight and height!! Our sweet pediatrician made me feel better and said a little fat is good for their central nervous system. He knows how to make a mama feel good :).
Oh, and don't let me forget Jack's latest "trick." This morning, I put him down for a nap, started doing some things, glanced at the monitor and lo and behold; Jack had the MOBILE in his mouth!! He had pulled it down and was chewing on the thing. I ran in there of course, and did the "mommy shaking finger no," to which he got his feelings hurt and started crying. I feel horrible. Needless to say, the mobile has been taken down. This little boy is going to give me a run for my money!
Latest pics:
With Mama at Oxford Floral. The sweet ladies spoil me and give me balloons!
Shopping is FUN! Did you hear that Daddy??
Sweet sleeping baby on the way home from dinner the other night
Enjoying the nice weather on the porch!
I think I can, I think I can..
Mama, what is the big deal?? You think this is hard??
First time in the grocery cart! I need to get a cover, so I don't have to furiously wipe the thing down. I am really not a psycho about germs with my baby. You can't control everything! BUT, the grocery cart is supposedly one of the "germiest" things- gross!
No comments:
Post a Comment