And, I feel like I am always struggling to balance the working, wife, mom thing. I make excuses all the time like, "I could exercise if I stayed at home all day." "My house would be spotless if I was at home." "I would cook EVERY night." (Ok, maybe those things are ammunition I use for Josh :)). Honestly, though, sometimes it is just flat out hard/impossible to do it all! Thankfully, my husband and son don't seem to mind. It is definitely a conviction within myself. So, I loved when I found this blog recently on two of the blogs I read: theglow.com
All of these moms have "cool" jobs, though. Designers, painters, etc. Do you think if I email a picture of Jack and me in my hot scrubs they will post it?!!? I can just see it now: Mary Kate and Jack Whelan, Speech-Language Pathologist, dun, dun, dun... hahah. I won't hold my breath. I just love looking at all those pictures!
Sorry for the Saturday morning rambling. Hope all 2 of you have a wonderful weekend!!
No comments:
Post a Comment