Can y'all believe it is 2012? I seriously feel like I didn't even enjoy Christmas because it flew by! I always try to make
realistic new year resolutions. It I was going to be
unrealistic, my new years resolution would be to go to the gym (that I currently DONATE to), 3 x a week. But, the reality of it is; I have a baby and I work. Kudos to you people who can juggle all of that, but when I get home in the afternoons, I just want to be with my child. SO, my realistic goal for this new year is patience. It is definitely something I need to work on! Just ask Josh. I will let y'all know how it goes, especially with this house hunt ;).
When I look back on 2011, I just smile. I also think, "How could 2012 be any better?!" We were blessed with a healthy baby in 2011! Something that Josh and I learned through my pregnancy not to take for granted. Here I go again with the mushy gushy, but God has blessed us way more than we deserve.
Here is to hoping 2012 is even better than 2011!
Cheers!
I put together a recap (mainly for myself to document) of 2011 pictures:

One of our big snows in January

One of my first "showing" preggo shots. Pretty sure I was pushing my stomach out, and I thought I was huge!

Anniversary trip to the beach- April

Easter

My confirmation- April

Jackson baby shower- May

Waiting on a baby! end of June, 5 days before Jack was born.

John Patrick Whelan is here! 7.1.11

Whelans expand to a family of 3!

Jack's first trip to the beach- August

Jack's first trip to the grove. Loved it!

Jack's sip and see- September. This is sadly one of the few pics I have :(.

Pumpkin Patch- October

meeting Uncle Jacob for his wedding- October

Jack's Christening- October

Thanksgiving- November

Thanksgiving

Meeting Santa. Loved him this year!

Christmas Eve
Whew! I am worn out from all of that!
Happy New Year! Hope 2012 is full of blessings for you!
No comments:
Post a Comment