Hola!
We have nothing interesting to report. Things are good here in Oxford! We are looking forward to Jacob's Graduation/Josh's 10 year reunion this weekend, and Maggie's wedding next weekend! We can't wait to be reunited with all our friends :)
I have another pretty easy recipe to share- if you are interested! Hopefully, I will have much more interesting posts/pictures after these next two weekends. Have a great week!
Pot Roast:
Ingredients:
1 pot roast (I got chuck roast)
2 cans beef consumme soup
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 package of dry Lipton onion soup
2 or 3 potatoes> up to you
a few carrots > " "
I browned the roast in oil in the skillet. Then, I put it in the crock pot, and added all the other ingredients. I added water with the dry onion soup, but everything else I just mixed together with the roast. I left the roast on low heat, for about 6 1/2 hours. When I got home, it was perfect!! I served over rice and with salad. It was a lot easier than I thought, and I am pretty sure we are going to have roast sandwiches until the end of time! Someone please come to my house and eat some of it!!
Anne Lowry turns #7
6 years ago
Sounds like a great recipe! I wish more than anything that I could bop on over for a sandwich!! Love you!
ReplyDeleteLove, Meg
Big ditto Sims on that one Meg!!! Way to go Chef Whelan!!!!
ReplyDelete