"Spread the Gospel always and if necessary, use words." 
  -St. Francis

Thursday, May 13, 2010

I'm so excited because....


One of my favorite books, "The Help" by Kathryn Stockett, is going to be made into a movie!!!!

My friend Maggie was reading this book on my bachelorette party (actually, technically listening to it on tape), and she told me that I would love it. She was right!! I took it on our honeymoon, and was literally laughing out loud at the pool. Not gonna lie- I was getting some weird looks. It was one of those books that you want to laugh and cry at the same time. The book is actually very sad, but some parts were hilarious. I was upset to finish it.

So, I found out today, that it is going to be made into a major motion picture. AND, the rumor is that they are filming in Greenwood! Josh jokingly said that I should try out to be an extra, and I seriously might take him up on that offer. I mean, the job hunt is getting old.... Just kidding! I don't want my dad to have a heart attack over all his hard-earned money for tuition.

Have a great Thursday!

Here is the article:
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2821162/the_help_movie_the_bestselling_novel.html?cat=2

1 comment: