"Spread the Gospel always and if necessary, use words." 
  -St. Francis

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

A few pics from our weekend

I don't have any pictures from Graduation yet, because they are all on my mom's camera. Hopefully, I will steal those soon :) It was a happy day, though! Josh was definitely smiling pretty big in the audience..... He is thinking, finally- a paycheck!! Jenny Kate and Sparky were so sweet to come sit through all of it to watch me walk across the stage for 2.2 seconds, too!



From my sweet husband



From Katie Korb!!! So, so thoughtful!



From the lil sis- YUMMY!

Also, I got a few other fun, exciting things from family. I feel so loved and blessed!! I know that everyone close to me is thrilled for this stage in my life to be over. It is amazing how much happier I feel now that grad school is over!!

In other news...... We had a BLAST at Trudy and Taylor's wedding! Trudy was a STUNNING bride, as I knew she would be. I am just slightly jealous that she is on her honeymoon right now. It goes too fast :( Anyway, here are some pics I have:



And, the picture below.... Just wouldn't be a normal picture with Trudy if she wasn't inappropriate!

No comments:

Post a Comment