"Spread the Gospel always and if necessary, use words." 
  -St. Francis

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Happy Birthday Kirkie!!




Today, ironically on Cinco de Mayo, my big brother turns 27!!!!



Just a few things I love about my brother:
1.) He knows news before it happens- if you are EVER unsure about something on the news, he is your man!! (except for when I fooled him one April fools about Osama Bin Lade, but that's another story).
2.) He usually cooks for me when I am in Jackson :) (and provides me with a beverage)
3.) He is very funny
4.) He took care of me freshman year when I got hit by a powerline, car flooded, the list goes on.... Let's just say he was busy!
5.) And, he is a great big brother!!!!!

Happy Birthday! Hope you and Caroline are doing something fun tonight!!

1 comment:

  1. So sweet MK! I'm excited about the blog! Can't wait til you get to post about me ;) jk of course.

    Caroline

    ReplyDelete