 |
| The brick is finally painted! We don't have shutters yet, but I can't wait to see how it all comes together. Hoping next week to have an updated pictures with shutters and all! |
 |
| Back porch. I love the ceiling. Would have loved to do this ceiling in my kitchen if money was no object :). |
|
|
|
|
|
|
They are really rocking and rolling, and it is so fun to see what they do each day. Tomorrow they are staining the hardwood floors, so we are eager to see. When the inside is finished (should be in about a week), I will take some pictures. Can't believe we are moving so soon.... It is getting real, now!
Looks so good! I can't wait to see more pics. LOVE that ceiling on the porch!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete