"Spread the Gospel always and if necessary, use words." 
  -St. Francis

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Sneak Peak


We are home from the beach, sadly :(.  All three of us were NOT ready to leave.  It was a wonderful and relaxing trip, though.  We were thankful for a vacation.  You have to have something to look forward to, ya know?? We are already planning next year's trip, and Josh and I are trying to squeeze in a get-away somewhere.

 Friday night was our big fundraiser for our church; a $10,000 drawdown. Josh and I didn't win, but it was so much fun and of course I have no pictures to show for it!  We are proud to say that we raised over $40,000 for St. John's!! We are blessed with a great church family, and it was so neat to see everyone coming together to help put this big production on.  Hopefully, Jack will have a playground for Mother's Morning Out next year :).

Be back soon with more pics.  Back to the grind tomorrow: work/packing.  I have been down memory lane a few times this afternoon..... Found a journal from college, Spring Break '06, and it had me howling!  
Good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment