"Spread the Gospel always and if necessary, use words." 
  -St. Francis

Sunday, June 3, 2012

iphone picture dump

A glimpse into life with 2 kids.... (one day).  BUSY! We finally got up to Memphis to meet precious, Baby Sam!!! He is a doll.  And, his Mama looks like a rock star, especially for carrying a 9 lb 12 oz baby!! Don't know how she did it.  But, Jack did not approve of Mama holding another baby, so he proceeded to climb up on the sofa and climb all over me until I held him too :).   He will be in a for a rude awakening whenever we hopefully have #2 down the road.

My buddy.  

I was trying to see my chandelier from the outside.  Didn't really work.  By the way, that is just the primer for the shutters.  I tell Ronniethebuilder all the time that he teases me.  They put the shutters up but doesn't paint them?  Come on, I am dying here!

My "foyer." This is funny, because I don't really have a foyer.  I tell people that I hope they will feel like they can just come on in! It literally comes right into the living area.


I don't have a whole lot to report.  We have been packing over here, that's about all.  A week and a half! I can't believe it.  We are so ready to be in the neighborhood!  I don't do very well with disarray, so I have been a little anxious trying to get this house packed up and all the other things that go along with it.  Poor Josh.  I am just ready to be settled.  It will be soon! More pictures to come.  They are supposed to be FINISHED by Thursday.  Fingers crossed.

I have to go.  My husband has said four times now, "Go get in the shower."  He likes to be early for church :).

1 comment:

  1. You look good with two, MK! ;) Oh and love those shorts you are wearing in that pic as well!

    ReplyDelete