"Spread the Gospel always and if necessary, use words." 
  -St. Francis

Monday, February 20, 2012

Week 4


Here we are at week 4:
It is getting exciting, now! Kathy (wife of the builder) emailed me about picking out windows, front door, etc.... So, they are really moving! I hope these next few months fly by; I am so ready to move in.

In other news: Rebel baseball starts tomorrow!! That means Spring is coming! Unfortunately, we aren't able to go. I have my first meeting with "The Glam Slams," (my tennis team). Let's pray for no injuries :).

That's about all from Oxford. I had a pity party kind of day at work today. Ever have those days?? I was just grumpy and tired.

Oh, and apparently, (according to Betty Ann), Jack sat up all by himself today! And, he also has a nasty boo-boo on his chin from trying to crawl :(. We are still "scooting" backwards. One of these days!

Ok, back to the Bachelor. Why do I watch this garbage?? I don't even like Ben. Bethenny ever after is back at 8, though. LOVE her!

Adios amigos. Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment