"Spread the Gospel always and if necessary, use words." 
  -St. Francis

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

My Valentines!


The quality is not great, because it is from my iphone, but I do love the pic! I have a wonderful, nice, camera that takes awesome pictures, and I always use my iphone??? It is just so easy to whip out. My sister took this picture last night when we got home from dinner. I told Josh I would just cook for him last night and have a low-key date night because it is so expensive to pay for dinner AND a babysitter..... He has been asking me lately where his wife has gone, because I am becoming much more "money conscious" shall we say, because we have so much to buy for our house! And, of course, I have champagne taste on a beer budget :).

BUT, he surprised me and already had a babysitter lined up and we went to dinner. It was one of the best dates we have had in awhile! It is so important to do that every now and then. We didn't even talk about Jack that much. Although, towards the end of the meal we were saying, "Wonder what he is doing right now..."

It was fun to celebrate my two Valentines! Jack got some beach toys for our trip coming up in May. Can you tell Mama is excited??

And, guess what else I have? A house update. Hoping by the end of this week it may be framed in the shape of an actual house. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment