"Spread the Gospel always and if necessary, use words." 
  -St. Francis

Monday, February 6, 2012

House update

I wish I was coming with you today with a picture of an actual frame for our house or even concrete, but sadly this is what I have:
They are moving dirt around, people. This picture was taken from one of my "spies" (friends) in the neighborhood. My other "spy," and our future next door neighbor, who happens to be one of my good friends sent me this text this morning:
"They are excavating for fossils or something over here. Lots of digging and dirt. I think they are getting in pipes. Maybe they'll lay it (concrete) tomorrow??"
Good to know. She is funny, isn't she? The other day she told me they had a port-o-potty up, so at least that was progress.
I do love my future neighbors already!

Hopefully, by the end of this week, we will have made some more progress..... God is showing me a lot of patience through this process. I need it!

And, just because I am the obnoxious mother I swore I'd never be:
I picked up Jack from the church nursery yesterday and the sweet lady told me he had been pulling up on a toy? He pulls up? News to me. The child isn't even crawling yet.

I am late, but will be coming back with his 7 month update soon! My little, big buddy growing up :).

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited for y'all---fun times!! Keep the updates coming.
    Ramey

    ReplyDelete