"Spread the Gospel always and if necessary, use words." 
  -St. Francis

Sunday, February 26, 2012

7 months and a photo shoot


Ok, so Jack is actually going to be 8 months on Thursday.... The good news is that I am late with all these monthly pictures, so somehow they are pretty accurate. Make sense?? I didn't think so.

I will turn it over to Jack man, now.
Hello friends! I am 7 months old (and have been for about 3 1/2 weeks). My mom just tries to keep her head above water these days.

As you can see from the above pic, I am a busy, busy boy. I do not sit still. I do not snuggle with Mama, and I hit my head at least once a day. Good thing it is pretty hard like Daddy's :). I am getting to be such a big boy. Mama and Daddy lowered my crib the other day, and Mama got teary eyed. She is such a goob-a-loob. I have been "about to crawl any day now" for SEVERAL weeks. I can "scoot" backwards and roll all over the place. I just started sitting up by myself, too. Hopefully, pretty soon I will be moving all over this house. I am loving baby food (or any food for that matter). I am still a great sleeper, and Mama and Daddy don't know how lucky they are. I prefer to sleep face down, yes face down, in my mattress or all the way up against my bumper pads. They think I get this "trait" from Aunt Claire, who sleeps with the covers above her head.

I am a happy boy, and Mama and Daddy hope I stay this way. I am also very easy going and laid back. I DID NOT get this from Mama. What else is new, though? I didn't get anything from Mama! She says it sure was a pleasure carrying me for 9 months and 16 hours of labor. Just kidding, she loves me so much it's sick!

Things I love: paci, strolling, riding in the car, church nursery (hope this lasts, too), dogs, other kids/babies, fruit, Barney (wouldn't mind if this DIDN'T last), tearing/crinkling paper, banging, and putting EVERYTHING in my mouth

Sleeping: 7-6:30

Eating- baby food 2-3x a day and still 5 bottles

And, we had a little photo shoot this morning in Greenwood. As I was saying, I don't use my camera enough, so I am trying to be better about it.


My little redhead!

No comments:

Post a Comment