Praise the Lord; it is Friday!!! Lately, work has been super busy and I am so thankful to have a little break. I told my mom that if working doesn't put me in labor, then I am not going to go into labor on my own, (another one of my fears- being induced....).
Josh asked me earlier, "What is wrong with you?" I started to rattle off.... "I have heartburn, my back hurts, I'm 37 weeks pregnant, I went to work at 6:30 this morning, I am missing one of my DEAREST friend's weddings this weekend- do you want me to continue???" I think he got it! So, I am feeling sorry for myself today because I am just SO upset to be missing Meg's wedding. She will just be the most beautiful bride ever :). I start to tear up just thinking about it! The doctor told me a long time ago, that it would not be smart to travel 5 hours away this close to my due date. In fact, I have several friends that have gone into labor at this point in the game- scary but also exciting! I have known this was coming for a long time, but it just kills me not to be celebrating with Meg and all our friends. I hope you have a WONDERFUL wedding weekend, sweet Meggie!!!!!!!! Know how much I just hate not being there :(.
Anne Lowry turns #7
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment