"Spread the Gospel always and if necessary, use words." 
  -St. Francis

Sunday, June 12, 2011

All my bags are packed...


Baby Whelan's bag
Mom's bag

I'm ready to go! (which probably means I won't go into labor for awhile, let's be honest). But, maybe we will get lucky?!?! Josh thinks I am going to go into labor this week- don't ask me why! So, this weekend he brought me breakfast in bed both mornings. He says he wants us to enjoy sleeping late while we can. I told him maybe I should go ahead and stop working? He didn't take the bait :(.
On a good note: the doctor said last week that I was making progress. I won't elaborate, but we are thinking slowly but surely my body is getting ready to deliver this baby! It is still so crazy to me. Anyone who doubts the existence of God should get pregnant. It is truly amazing what your body does... Ok, here I go again on a tangent.
I have been waiting to post the final pics of the nursery until the curtains for the other window were finished, but I got tired of waiting. (By the way: the curtain situation is a story for another day. Basically, I had a blonde/preggo moment). It's all good now, though!
So, without further ado- here is Baby W's nursery. Just waiting on a baby!
Side view at 37 weeks preggo. I have officially become the girl that everyone stares at out and about. Even Josh noticed.
cute Dad
cheeks looking a little full, ay?
how I feel lately

4 comments:

  1. I just want you to know I just cried tears of joy reading this blog and looking at the pics!!! Can't wait to meet my new precious niece or nephew. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary Kate! It is beautiful, that is one blessed baby already.. yall are going to be wonderful parents!

    ReplyDelete
  3. MK the nursury looks SOOOOO good! And so do you! I'm amazed that you're 8 months pregnant and still so tiny everywhere but your belly. Baby W is one lucky little boy/girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mary!!! The nursery and YOU look GREAT!!!!! Can't wait to come see it in real life with a real baby in it!!! Ahhhhhhh!!

    ReplyDelete