My friend kept telling me this pregnancy that I would get to a point where I didn't care how this baby came, just as long as it came. Well, I am there! Don't get me wrong; we are very thankful for this precious blessing and consider ourselves so blessed for the ability to have children, as so many people struggle with infertility. HOWEVER, I am tired of being pregnant.
The good news is (or at least I hope it is good news), is that I am making some progress and have been having Braxton Hicks, and irregular contractions for several days. Every time I have a contraction, I think, "Is this it?!" And then no more :(. Never in my life have I wanted to be in pain. It is a strange thing, really. I think selfishly I am just tired of working so hard, too. These past few weeks at work have been brutal, especially at 38 1/2 weeks preggo. But, most of all Josh and I are just SO ready to meet this child!!!! We absolutely cannot imagine what it will be like to see the little squirt :). I have had some CRAZY dreams about it, too. I can't even write about it on this blog; I am talking: crazy.
So, thank you for letting me vent and throw my pity party. I really do feel a little better! Hopefully, I will be putting some pictures up soon of our little bundle! In the meantime, I will continue every trick in the book to help speed up labor. Seriously, this afternoon I walked up and down our stairs like 10 times. Josh thinks I have lost my mind. Maybe I have?? We go back to the doctor on Friday and she says we will come up with a "game plan." So, this excites me for sure, as long as this "game plan" means Baby W will be here VERY soon :).
P.S.- #1 Pregnancy Brain Story: Just recently, I received some thank you notes I had sent that were returned back to me. Want to know why? That's right, I didn't put stamps on the envelopes! Very smart, MK....
No comments:
Post a Comment