"Spread the Gospel always and if necessary, use words." 
  -St. Francis

Sunday, May 8, 2011

8 weeks to go and full-on panic mode!

Sorry it has been awhile!! We have been busy, and I had my two baby showers these past two weekends. I am so so blessed with great friends!!!! Both showers were special and we got some great stuff. It has been a blast to get home and organize it all! The nursery is getting closer and closer to finished. As soon as the drapes and bedskirt for the daybed is ready, I will take a picture. Some days I think, "Gosh, we have 8 whole weeks left until we get to meet this baby..." But, lately I have been thinking, "Omigosh, we ONLY have 8 weeks until we have a baby!!" Which sends me into complete panic mode. Fortunately, Josh is good about balancing my drama out :).
Anyway, all this to say that I will be back in a day or two with the baby shower reports and pics.
Josh just got home with dinner from one of our favorite places; Kabuki. You know you frequent a restaurant too much when the manager sends your husband home with a flower for Mother's Day because HE REMEMBERED that I was about to have a baby. Thoughtful but embarrassing!!

Be back soon. Here's to hoping this work week is way better than the last one!

No comments:

Post a Comment