"Spread the Gospel always and if necessary, use words." 
  -St. Francis

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Anniversary Trip/BabyMoon

At the beginning of April, Josh and I got to get away for our anniversary/last trip just the two of us for a while; a.k.a- BabyMoon. We had the best time just relaxing on the beach and eating good food! Although, I kept thinking the whole time that the next time we go to the beach we will have a little one in tow. I have heard it is a little different! The beach is my absolute favorite place and is becoming one of Josh's too. Hopefully, this baby will love it as much as we do :).
How terrible is the quality of these pictures??? Thankfully we got a new camera soon after this!
locked out of our condo one night
First day by the pool- it was too windy for the beach.

Josh got all romantic on me our last night! Our anniversary and my birthday are exactly 7 days apart, so I told Josh he could lump them together into one gift if it was good enough. Being subtle is not of one of my strong points ;). I think he got the picture. I was impressed!
I just want to go back!

No comments:

Post a Comment