Well, Hello again! It has been awhile hasn't it?? I just have been so busy sticking my feet in between Mom's ribs and stuff that I have forgotten to report. I have heard Mom say lately that we only have 5 more weeks, so I guess that's when she thinks I am coming. I think she would be absolutely fine if I came a little earlier though. Only time will tell! As of last Wednesday, I weigh about 5 lbs. 6 oz. That made Mom feel a little better because she is starting to look (and feel) like a big elephant these days. The doctor ran a test last week called a 'biophysical profile' on me to make sure my heart rate was good and I was 'happy' in the womb. Mom and Dad were thankful that I am pretty happy in here. I move A LOT. Sometimes, Mom will be sitting down and see her shirt poke out with my foot or booty. I really like to let everyone know I am in there. Another thing; EVERYONE thinks I am Jack by the way Mom is carrying me, etc.... But, Mom just knows I am Mamie. Wouldn't you like to know?? Even though ultrasound pictures are not perfect (and can be very scary looking), I already look like my Dad, or so Mom thinks. She put his baby picture up next to my ultrasound and couldn't believe the similarities. I think she and Dad are on pins and needles ready to meet me! My nursery is 99% ready, thanks to Honey who was here taking care of Mom/helping her get everything washed and putting the finishing touches on my room. My Dad was gone this weekend, helping with a college guys' retreat, but thankfully he is coming home today and will be here until I come! My mom cannot do much without his help anymore. If she bends over too far, she falls over. It is kind of funny!! She always tells Dad, "You try carrying around ___ extra pounds of weight and see how it makes you feel." I think she is getting a little grumpy or something... Honey was a big help and I think Mom was sad to see her go because the next time she comes I may be on my way! That makes my Mom nervous but also very excited. She and Dad always say they can't imagine what it will be like to see me for the first time. Like I have said before, I am pretty darn cute :). I am sure they will not be biased at all! Mom has an appointment next week and then she will start going every week until I decide to make my grand entrance. Mom's doctor is really funny, and is always checking on her "anxiety level." She has gotten to know my Mom well. She keeps assuring my Mom that I am fine in here, but I think Mom will be worried until she actually sees me. Lord Bless her; she just can't help it. Ok, I think I have given you more information than you probably care about. Maybe next time you hear from me you will see some real life pics too??? My Mom and Dad sure hope so! But, Mom keeps saying she could see July 7th coming and going and wondering when the heck I am coming. Soon, we will know. Hope y'all have a good Memorial Day!! Hope to meet some of you very soon....
-Baby W
Haha gosh I love it when Mamie talks to us!! Hilarious. Miss you sister, can't wait to be an auntie!!!
ReplyDelete