I swear, overnight, I started "showing," and now you can definitely tell there is a baby in there!! I have moved on to maternity clothes, too. Also, I have been feeling great (Josh may say I can be a tad grumpy every now and then), but I am growing a baby so I think I have that right! We are feeling the baby every day, which is so fun! That has been the greatest. As soon as I get ready to go to sleep at night, the baby starts doing somersauts in my stomach. We think we either have an Accent or a soccer player ;).
Now that we are LESS than 5 months away (or maybe less if Baby W comes early), I am in panic mode trying to get the house in order. We went to a furniture store over the weekend and found a glider we loved, and hopefully we will be ordering the crib soon. I am very picky about cribs for some reason (and some have been eliminated due to the ridiculous price), but I finally found one I loved. And, guess what?? It's on back order. Typical. Anyway, we will have to make a decision sometime in the near future. It will come...
As I stated in a previous post, I have really been trying to exercise. This beautiful weather makes it so easy! Yesterday, we walked to the baseball game, and then on the way back stopped to eat dinner and then walked home. Only in Oxford! If we ever leave this place we will be so sad!! We did the same thing today (minus the dinner), with some of our friends and their cute baby. I am afraid winter is coming back next weekend though. Well, it was fun while it lasted. Back to the treadmill I go, I guess :(.
I don't have any other news on the pregnancy front. Please pray for our growing baby! The doctor is monitoring a few things closely that we hope will work itself out. Next ultrasound we will know more, but right now we are just trusting God and His perfect plan, and praying for peace. Much easier said than done! But, I would appreciate your prayers as I am a firm believer in the power of prayer.
I think I have said this before, but I SWEAR I will post the ultrasound pics on here (if anyone cares)?? The baby had his/her feet all the way above his/her head during the ultrasound. It was cute :). I kept thinking I was going to see a thumb sucker in there, but I didn't. You better believe I will be stuffing a pacifier in this baby's mouth the second he/she is born. I come from a long line of thumb suckers and you can't take away the thumb!! Plus, we would have to start an orthodontist fund right now. Ok, I have gotten on a tangent AGAIN.
Hope y'all have a great week! I am having big time Sunday Blues.... Why does the weekend go by so fast???
21 weeks
Um, it has been 2 weeks!!!! It is time for an UPDATE!!!! ;)
ReplyDelete