"Spread the Gospel always and if necessary, use words." 
  -St. Francis

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Hello World!



Well, I thought it was time to update y'all again on what's been going on in here.... Things are good, I am loving all this room to flip around and jab at Mom. The other day one of her crazy patients was shouting and it scared me! I immediately started kicking her. Does my mom work at a nut house or something??
I heard her talking to my Honey today on the phone about how she ordered my bedding. My mom gets worked up about the smallest things. She is hoping it will look "pretty," and that she didn't just make a rash decision because the store is going out business. I wanted to tell her that I am not going to be doing much sleeping anyway. Plus, I will probably just spit up all over it anyway! Dad could careless what I sleep on; he is just worried about those dollar signs. Poor thing has A LOT to learn about babies!
I am starting to taste things down here and I wish my mom would quit drinking so much @#*& lemonade! It is getting old!!! Good thing she eats like a horse though, because I get hungry. I hear her co-workers making fun of her all the time at work. They give her all the leftovers and always say, "Oh, Mary Kate will eat it." I think Mom is milking this pregnancy card for all its worth. She thinks all this food is cancelled out by her walking.... Yeah right, Mom!
Dad is still talking to me ALL the time. He is funny sometimes. I like him, though. He treats my mom like a queen, and I hope I get that royal treatment when I come. She has no idea that I will take her place.
My favorite time to play is right when Mom and Dad get ready to go to sleep at night. I guess that means I am going to be a night owl when I come :). Mom and Dad will be in for a RUDE awakening because they really cherish their sleep.
One more thing: I have really big feet!! You should see me on the ultrasound. The ultrasound tech was pointing out to my parents how big they were; I personally thought that was rude, but she has no idea I am going to be an Olympic athlete.
Ok folks, that is all the updating I am going to do right now. I bet y'all can't wait to meet me come July.. or June... who knows?!?!

P.S.- I posted some pics of my parents from the other night. They never take pictures anymore. It is kind of sad. And, when they do take pictures, they are in the kitchen with exercise clothes on??? I guess I still love them anyway.

I guess they love each other...
I am SO embarrassed!




No comments:

Post a Comment