| They are letting me do it myself! |
| Chasing, chasing, chasing. Next year we will be bringing a babysitter :). |
| Enjoying our ONE pretty day on the beach.... not kidding. |
| Love my bud |
| Uncle Kirkie getting some practice in! Jack will have a SIMS cousin in November- yay!! |
| Our favorite- George's |
| My Daddy's hair is crazy, but I don't care! |
| pure joy |
| Crammed in the volvo on the way to dinner. The two preggos were in the front chaperoning. |
Well, our beach trip this year was less than ideal. Not the trip, just the weather. We literally had one pretty day the whole week. Bummer! But, it was nice to get away one last time before we are a family of four. Whew. Just typing that makes me nervous! As you can see, I am trying to get back blogging again. My ole Mac is on its last leg, so sometimes I get a little frustrated with it :). But, I want to document all that is going on right now, especially since we are about to welcome another little Whelan! 6 weeks and counting. We have successfully moved Jack to a big boy bed and have been preparing the nursery for his brother or sister. I will take some pics once they are all finished- hopefully soon. Not much time left! Josh and I are trying to make a conscious effort to do some fun things with Jack before his world is rocked (and ours too, I'm afraid), so tomorrow we are taking him to the Memphis Zoo. I think he will love it- he is obsessed with animals. Summer has begun and has been fun in our neighborhood. Jack has about 5 bffs all on our street, and he has really been a little fish at the pool. I apologize this post was all over the place- I cannot guarantee they will ever be in an organized fashion again. Josh asked me the other day, "What is wrong with your brain these days?" I am pregnant with a very busy toddler- that's what is wrong with it!! He will not be asking me that again :). Be back soon- hopefully with zoo pics!
No comments:
Post a Comment