"Spread the Gospel always and if necessary, use words." 
  -St. Francis

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Memphis Zoo







We had a great time at the Memphis Zoo a few weeks ago.  I know Jack will love it more and more as he gets older.  He had fun just running around looking at all the animals.  His favorite part, as you can see above, was the carousel.  He cried when it stopped and threw a huge fit when I got him down. Story of my life these days- welcome to the terrible twos! This poor 2nd baby has been kicked quite a few times by his/her big bro :).  Aside from the fits, we have really had fun spending quality time with Jack before he has to share the limelight.  I know I will always look back on this time fondly.  As we prepare for baby number 2, I find myself thinking, "Should we have waited longer?" "Are we going to rock his world?" "Will he change because of the new baby?" But, I know that God's wisdom is greater than mine! And, that a sibling is one of the best gifts we can give Jack, so I am trying to rest in that! Lots of emotions going on around here!

No comments:

Post a Comment