"Spread the Gospel always and if necessary, use words." 
  -St. Francis

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Cramming a lot into one

Okay, folks.  Here are some updates from what has been going on around here in a very random order. Enjoy!


Pumpkin patch! I am admitting that the reason this little "photo shoot" didn't go as planned is because I was by myself chasing a toddler.  A very busy toddler....

"Are you coming, Mama?"  "I'm about to run in the street for the 4835894 time."



Still just long enough for me to capture.  No smiles though :(.



And, photo shoot is officially over...

We recently had a couples baby shower for some friends of ours at our home.  It was so much fun! I thought I would take this opportunity to share some pics of our house.



And, in September we had a visit from Josh's brother, his wife, and their new baby, John! We had all the Whelan cousins together and it was fun :). Christmas will be WILD!

"Excuse me, John, but that is my Mama."

Hey blue eyes.

Take one....

From left to right: John Whelan, McCay Luster, and Jack Whelan.  These boys will have so much fun growing up together!

"Daddy, you look pretty dumb right now."

cousin love
Celebrating Baby Ella at Susan Hall's baby shower a few weeks ago in Jackson.  We love you sweet girl and can't wait to meet you!! I know you are getting ready for you big appearance, and if you are anything like your mama, you will come out with lipstick on :).







Here is Margaret (we had the shower at her beautiful home),  and all of her babysitters growing up.  Now we are all having babies of our own!

1 comment: