Major slacker coming to you live!! I am promising to make a comeback with this blogging thing. How do you other moms find time to update so frequently?? I am muy, muy impressed! I obviously don't manage my time very well, or else I am just lazy.... In my defense, I actually had some pictures with a post to update last night, and my Ipad wouldn't let me type? So, I really tried!
Fall is crazy, and honestly I am ready for it to slow down a little. Football season is so much fun in a college town, but it is also NON STOP. We are running from one thing to the next. Having said that though, I am thankful for things to do and friends. We wouldn't trade living here for almost anything :).
I am typing this from work, so unfortunately I don't have any pictures. That is really all you people (Mom and Toddy) care about anyway, right?? I am making a more conscious effort to update twice a week. I am not doing a great job tracking my child's growth, and so I need to be better...
Happy Tuesday. Friday is getting closer....
Anne Lowry turns #7
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment