Jack Stats: 2 months old!
To my precious baby, Jack! You are two months old. I can't believe it. Mama and Daddy love you more than you can ever know. I will never forget the moment Dr. Harper pulled you up and said, "It's John Patrick!!" Pure joy. Not to mention, you were a healthy baby boy. Something that Mama and Daddy and so many prayer warriors prayed during my pregnancy. We had some scary ultrasounds along the way, and had to trust that God's plan was far greater than ours. When you were born healthy, we were just so thankful to God for this gift. We definitely do not take you for granted, baby boy! I look at you everyday and cannot believe you are mine.
We are trying so hard not to spoil you, but you have me completely wrapped around your finger. You had your 8 week shots the other day, and I cried just as hard as you! I could not stand to see you in pain.
Since you were born, you have been to Jackson, MS, Seagrove Beach, Florida, Dallas, TX, Memphis, TN, and Birmingham, AL. Are we bad parents?? You are such a good boy; you just go along with us everywhere with no problems.
We are trying so hard not to spoil you, but you have me completely wrapped around your finger. You had your 8 week shots the other day, and I cried just as hard as you! I could not stand to see you in pain.
Since you were born, you have been to Jackson, MS, Seagrove Beach, Florida, Dallas, TX, Memphis, TN, and Birmingham, AL. Are we bad parents?? You are such a good boy; you just go along with us everywhere with no problems.
Here are your current stats:
Weight: 12.5 lbs
Length: 23 inches
Eating: 5 oz. of milk- you LOVE to eat. The apple does not fall far...
Sleeping: 10:30-5:30 (usually). You are doing so good! Sometimes, you wake up in between and we have to go soothe you for a minute. But, you know how to put yourself to sleep, and that is a great thing! We are hoping you just keep sleeping longer and longer. It is amazing how much better I feel with 7 hour stretches at night.
Other fun things: You still love your paci, and have a death grip on it when we pull it out. You are SO close to rolling over. We put you on your back and you turn all the way on your side and kick, kick, kick, but just can't do it yet! You can lift your head pretty well, when you are on your tummy. You are loving your play mat; looking at the toys and hitting and kicking them. You are smiling more than ever- it makes our day so complete!! I think you prefer looking at your Daddy, but maybe it is his deep voice?? And speaking of your Daddy, you are his clone!!! It is hilarious. I look at you and see him all day long! It doesn't bother me a bit, though because you are so cute :). You are still being swaddled at night when you sleep and loving it. Also, you "talk" to us and coo a lot. It is pretty cute. Wonder what you are thinking in there??
Weight: 12.5 lbs
Length: 23 inches
Eating: 5 oz. of milk- you LOVE to eat. The apple does not fall far...
Sleeping: 10:30-5:30 (usually). You are doing so good! Sometimes, you wake up in between and we have to go soothe you for a minute. But, you know how to put yourself to sleep, and that is a great thing! We are hoping you just keep sleeping longer and longer. It is amazing how much better I feel with 7 hour stretches at night.
Other fun things: You still love your paci, and have a death grip on it when we pull it out. You are SO close to rolling over. We put you on your back and you turn all the way on your side and kick, kick, kick, but just can't do it yet! You can lift your head pretty well, when you are on your tummy. You are loving your play mat; looking at the toys and hitting and kicking them. You are smiling more than ever- it makes our day so complete!! I think you prefer looking at your Daddy, but maybe it is his deep voice?? And speaking of your Daddy, you are his clone!!! It is hilarious. I look at you and see him all day long! It doesn't bother me a bit, though because you are so cute :). You are still being swaddled at night when you sleep and loving it. Also, you "talk" to us and coo a lot. It is pretty cute. Wonder what you are thinking in there??
You bring us so much joy, Jack Whelan, and we cannot imagine life without you!
No comments:
Post a Comment