"Spread the Gospel always and if necessary, use words." 
  -St. Francis

Monday, September 5, 2011

1st Trip to the Grove


First Ole Miss game 2010
First Ole Miss game 2011

Notice anything different?? Yes, I have put on some weight since last year :). Oh, and we have a baby in the grove! Just a tad bit different. Jack did so good, though. He only fussed right before I fed him, and was dead to the world the rest of the time. But, he looked cute! Josh and I had a great time at the game (Thank you Toddy for keeping Jack), until the end... Whatever, we are not even going to address that. And, yesterday we got to go see 'The Help' (me for the second time) while Toddy and Daddy Mic kept Jack.
Today we are enjoying a lazy day at home. My sweet husband let me go back to sleep this morning after I fed Jack, and it was glorious!

Happy Labor Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment