"Spread the Gospel always and if necessary, use words." 
  -St. Francis

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Have y'all seen this?

http://www.clarionledger.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2011110831008

Woop Woop!! That would be my alma mater! Is it too much to ask to have the prettiest campus, people, AND have a winning season this year???? That may be a tall order... My husband informs me that "this year will be better than last year (yeah, I would hope so), and that next year we are going to be REALLY good." He may be drinking the kool-aid again, but I hope he is right. I have to admit that I am a little giddy about doing the whole grove thing this weekend. Jack is pretty pumped too- he even got a hat for the occasion!

In other news, I am officially a working mom and it has not been as bad as I thought. I work 6 hours a day, so I get to come home at about 1 to my sweet angel :). Josh and Jack sent me flowers on my first day back. I thought, "Awe, how sweet, Josh knew this would be a hard day for me..." Then, my co-worker (who also has a wife and 2 kids), said, "Ah, I know what Josh is doing... He is making sure you keep working." BINGO! I can't believe I didn't think of that. Ha ha! Josh swears that was not the reason for the flowers, but let's be serious, it is probably in the back of his mind. Josh told me last night that he knew I would like working (I really did miss my sweet veterans, and they remembered me- big deal with geriatrics!!), anyway (talk about a run-on sentence- please don't judge my intelligence), I told Josh I do like working A LITTLE, so part time would be IDEAL! I think for a while my chances may be slim to none and slim's out of town... Josh, are you reading??

Can't wait for this weekend! Bye Bye husband. Bye Bye T.V. time on Saturdays, Sundays, Mondays, Thursdays, any more football days?? And if the Rebels are anything like last year, Bye Bye Happy Husband!

Happy Hump Day :).






1 comment: