"Spread the Gospel always and if necessary, use words." 
  -St. Francis

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Mixin' it up a little


Lately I have come to the conclusion that my blog is B-O-R-I-N-G! Same old song, different tune.... So, I have decided to switch it up a bit. You people may STILL be bored reading it, but I am trying here!

I was inspired by some other blogs I read for the following post. I will try to be a little more creative in the future.

A few of my favorite things:
1.) Johnsons Baby Bedtime Lotion with Lavender and Chamomile - 15 oz
Toiletries are my thing- for real. On any given day if you take a peek in my shower, there are at least 10 different bottles of shampoo, body wash, etc.. Kinda ridiculous, I know. But, I love this product when I take baths at night. It also goes great with a glass of wine :).
The Original Sleep Sound Generator.
2. MY SLEEP MACHINE!!
I have had it for as long as I can remember. Way before college. Anyway, I seriously can't go without it. And, Jack has his very own as well! We are creating monsters with these things, but oh well!













3. My morning tea; I'm so British. Lately, with my little punkin, I have really cherished that morning tea to wake me up! I love sipping on it while watching the today show... Which brings me to #4:

4.
KLG AND HODA!!! They are such a fun part of my morning :). Seriously, I laugh the entire show, and I think I will DVR it when I go back to work. BTW- I just finished Hoda's book (the one Hoda is holding) and it is fabulous!! Highly recommend it.

5. And most importantly: My little Jack man! He is my heart and soul :). I love being a mom so much!! I am having a hard time thinking of going back to work in 2 wks, but it will be SO much fun coming home to this precious face every day. My life has such a greater purpose now, and Josh and I just could not be happier with our life right now. It is definitely "a new normal," but so rewarding and worth it.

Be back soon! Happy Hump Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment