Last year, some sweet ladies in Jackson threw me a Christmas shower, and I was so thankful unpacking it all this year! We didn't have to buy hardly anything for Christmas! We had fun decorating our first house together, and we still loved each other after the whole tree extravaganza!! I have already thought of things I will do differently next year- but, hey, you live and you learn!
So happy Christmas is almost here- and that I have a 2 1/2 day work week, (even though I worked today), but trying to remain positive! It will be SO nice to have a long weekend, and hoping to catch up on some sleep. Ready for this "tired stage" to be over!
Star is crooked at this point- but he got it fixed :)
aw Mary! It looks so pretty! And look at all those presents under the tree!! What all has Josh gotten for you :)
ReplyDelete