"Spread the Gospel always and if necessary, use words." 
  -St. Francis

Friday, December 3, 2010

The BIG 6-0!

Today is a special day, because my dad turns 60!!! The good news is; I checked with him this morning, and he said he can still hear and see fine :).  I have a great dad, and one who is very, very patient to put up with all of us! We are thankful we are only 2 1/2 hours away from my parents, so we get to see them often.  Hope it is a great one, Dad! We love you and CAN'T WAIT to celebrate next weekend here....

(That would be Chicago if you can't tell)

In other news:  After 8 months of marriage, Josh has informed me that he simply cannot sleep in a queen bed any longer.  I warned him that if we get a king bed, that means all new bedding, bed, etc....  But, he assured me that he was pretty adamant about this.  I think a queen is perfect, personally, but if Josh is willing to buy something big then I am going to go with it! The reason I bring up this insignificant detail is because I would love your help.  I am looking for bedding/bed and/or headboard for a decent price.  Our current headboard is from Ballard Designs and I LOVE their stuff.  However, I don't want this bed to look just like the (soon-to-be) guest room.  Any great websites out there??? I would love some advice! Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. http://www.amazon.com/True-Denim-King-Size-Comforter/dp/B000MJ3L2I

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just what I was looking for :). Thanks, Trud!

    ReplyDelete