"Spread the Gospel always and if necessary, use words." 
  -St. Francis

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Christmas came early.....

......on October 24th, Josh and I found out we were going to be parents!!!!!!! 

Coming July 7th, 2011:

BABY WHELAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Once we got over the initial shock; we became absolutely thrilled and immediately started praying for this precious baby!

We are so excited!  It has been SO hard to keep a secret, but I am so glad that now the "cat is out of the bag."  We are so thankful for this blessing from God, and can't wait to meet our little peanut in July! Thankfully, I have been feeling really good.  My complaints are minor, and the main one is definitely FATIGUE!!! I have never been this tired in my life! I am talking- get in bed at 8:00.  Lately though, I think I am getting some more energy- PTL! Another blessing is my wonderful husband: Props to him!! For real, he has waited on me hand and foot and treated me like a queen.  He is just so selfless and I am really thankful to be married to him, (esp. since he loves me even when I have been super grumpy these past few months)!! I think it comes with the territory, but still...
 
 I have been to my doctor twice and she says, so far everything is looking good.   Actually, today, I got to see the baby moving around like crazy! He/She (and we will not know which until JULY :) ), was moving his/her arms and legs and head.  It was the cutest thing.... But, I could be a little biased.  Anyway, we will keep you updated.  Please say prayers for our little growing baby.  

P.S.- I have some sonogram pics but I am too computer dumb to upload them.   Advice is appreciated!!




No comments:

Post a Comment