
Things have been surprisingly busy lately around here. I like busy though. I have been helping with swim lessons and babysitting, and Josh is working hard. I keep praying that one day my phone will ring for an interview, but I guess that will come. The waiting game is hard!!
Jacob and Kristen came to visit last week, and we had so much fun! We cooked out one night and went to Taylor one night. We had some great discussions, too. Hopefully, we can get up to Charleston soon to visit.
This is Jenny and Sparky's dog: Dally. She is the SWEETEST!!! I am not a huge dog person; I like them but never just DYING to get one. However, she changes my mind! She just sits there the whole time like that and doesn't bother you. Look how beautiful her eyes are.


This morning when I was making up the bed, I looked out the window and saw this pretty deer. Josh ran and got the camera (he was wishing it was a shotgun) for me, of course. It was peaceful, though. I love where we live because we are close to everything, but yet have a lot of "wildlife" around us, so we feel secluded. Caroline said last time she was here that she felt like she was "at a retreat." Well, come to your "retreat" more often, Caroline and Kirk- we miss you!!
No comments:
Post a Comment