"Spread the Gospel always and if necessary, use words." 
  -St. Francis

Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy (late) Father's Day!!



Dad and me at my favorite place :) This picture makes me laugh.  A.) I am way too old to be sucking my thumb.  Thank goodness for orthodontists! B.) Look how tan my Dad is..... makes me very jealous!!! Why did I not get that beautiful skin again??  C.) I am sure my dad was burning up with me sleeping on his chest, but he probably took the path of least resistance.  

Happy Father's Day to a WONDERFUL Dad!! The older I have gotten, I have realized just how blessed I am.  We are grateful for everything you have done for us, (including paying my overdraft fees, etc.)! We look forward to many memories together with the Whelan/Sims clan- hopefully this one in August if the oil will go away!

And Happy Father's Day to my father-in-law- or "new father" as he likes me to call him.  I don't have a cute picture of you and Joshie when he was young (yet).  I am planning to raid Mrs. Whelan's picture stash next time I go to Greenwood..... I will make copies, of course!  Thanks for always treating me no different from family.  Josh looks up to you and respects you greatly.  Ya'll did a great job raising him!  So far he has treated me like a queen.

We love you both!

P.S.- I know the picture quality is less than perfect- don't have a scanner yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment