My favorite one to share, (and I hope this is okay with her Mama), BUT, here is Jack's newest buddy: Mary Nash Russ!! Born today!!!! She is the daughter of one of my best friends from college. We are so thrilled for the Russes and can't wait to meet this angel. Isn't she beautiful??
And, speaking of everywhere.... I don't remember if I have told y'all or not, but the Jack man is CRAWLING!!! Literally, started moving 2 days before he turned 8 months old. If I knew how to post a video, I would give you proof. So, we have been "at it" a week, and we are VERY busy and curious! It is so fun watching him move all over the house, though. I swear, each stage just gets better and better. We are so thankful for our healthy boy :).
My happy boy!! I just discovered today a new tooth coming through on the top! I don't spy another one, so we may look funny for a while!
And, we have a roof!!!! My neighbor said they have been working on the inside some, too. Hopefully, they will brick soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment