We were fortunate enough to spend Thanksgiving with BOTH families. This is definitely one of the perks of our parents living 1 1/2 hours apart! We did miss Kirk and Caroline, although I don't think they missed us! They were in Europe; bless their hearts!
Jack FINALLY got to meet his other great-grandparents; Gran and Papa in Picayune, MS. Let me rewind; first we stopped in Jackson, celebrated my grandmother's birthday. On Thursday morning we headed to Picayune. After we made our appearance there, we made our way up to Greenwood to see the Whelan side. Whew! It was a whirlwind, but so worth it. Here is some documentation:
How cute is Maw?! I was scared she wasn't going to be strong enough to hold the little Jack rabbit.... He is B-I-G.
I love this picture because it so accurately portrays my family- CRAZY!
Papa, Honey and Jack, Gran, and Aunt Susan
Honey with James (my cousin's little boy), Gran, Jack and Aunt Susan
We think we will keep him :)
I don't know why this is underlined?? Coming soon.... 5 month update (late, of course).
I won't make you gag with all the things I am thankful for, because I know I have been a little gooby before :). But, God has blessed us so much more than we deserve! I now understand that unconditional love parents talk about. I thank God everyday for my wonderful husband and son.
That last pic of all three of you is so great!! Love it :) thankful for ya'll!!
ReplyDelete