Let's see- what am I doing at 5 months? Our latest, greatest is that I HAVE TEETH! My Mama and Daddy are such dingbats, they didn't even notice!! My aunt Snoozie found them last night. If you can imagine, they feel like horrible parents. Bye, Bye, gummy grin :(. I am getting even stronger, and when I roll over to my stomach, I am kicking my legs and pushing my booty up. Mama and Daddy think I am trying so hard to crawl. Not sure if Mama is ready to be chasing me all over the place!! Also, I am lifting my head and wanting to sit up. Who knows what I will be doing in the next months??
In other news: I am LOVING baby food. But, you better give it to me quick, because I will cry in between bites. Can we say, oink, oink?
Oh yeah, I got a new sitter, Ms. Betty Ann. She is pretty cool, and says I am a very "blessed baby." Mama and Daddy agree, and are so thankful for such a sweet person to keep me when they are away.
I just recently started laughing. Not a full-out cackle, folks, but you know what I mean. Have you ever heard my Mama sing? You would laugh too, believe me.
That is about all I can think of right now. Basically, life is good in this neighborhood. Some things have just recently happened to allow us to stay in Oxford and start looking for a house. Exciting times! I am just pumped about a backyard, and maybe a dog?? Mama says not right now, and Daddy says yesterday. Oh, brother!
Check you peeps later!
No comments:
Post a Comment