
These are the pics Josh sends me at work in the morning. Lately, I have been missing my little buddy so much!! Don't let this smile fool you; Jack is not a big fan of the swing anymore. He wants to be held or moving. Once again: S-P-O-I-L-E-D. But could you say no to that gummy grin??


Jack LOVES his Daddy! Nobody makes him smile like him.

My bib reads "My aunt is hot and single"

Look at me sitting up in my bumbo!
Happy Thursday! I thought I would share some of my favorite pics from our phones. The grandmothers like to be updated, so we email these out like crazy!
Fun story: Today, I was getting my hair done at La Rousse, and as I was walking up to pay, I noticed Olivia Manning sitting in the waiting area. I was like, "I wonder what she is doing here." Then, lo and behold, my hairdresser comes to get her! I came home and told Josh that I share a hairdresser with Olivia Manning. His reply was that I probably needed to find a new one, because that sounded too expensive!!! Men!! All they think about is money!
So happy tomorrow starts the weekend! Yay! It is Ole Miss homecoming here in Oxford. Our football team may be in shambles, but supposedly there is "no room at the Inn" anywhere in Oxford! So funny.
Be back soon...
No comments:
Post a Comment