Friday night we are headed to a Broadway show (not sure which one yet) and then to eat here:
Saturday, we are planning to do a little shopping--- CAN'T WAIT!! Then, we are going to try and see some museums, Rockefeller Center, possibly Empire State Building? And, Saturday night we are headed here:
I am super excited about eating here! 21 Club is the name of it. Have you ever heard of it? I looked on the website and 11 movies were filmed in the restaurant. Also, it is supposedly a big "celeb hangout." My sweet husband tells me they just say that so people like me will go eat there. Well, it worked for me!My two boys are headed to Greenwood for some loving from the grandparents. Speaking of loving; I am loving on my sweet baby boy mucho this week!!!! I have never been away from him for the night before. He will be in great hands, but Mama will miss him :(.
I will post pictures when we return. Wish us luck. I feel some funny stories brewing for sure...
Lastly, because I can't resist... Look at my little ham! He is a manipulative little thing, especially with his Mama!!! I fall for him hook, line, and sinker.
No comments:
Post a Comment