"Spread the Gospel always and if necessary, use words." 
  -St. Francis

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

I'm glad someone had a camera!


My two boys! I love them :)


"Uncle" Brent. I hope Jack finds friends as great as his Daddy did. They have the best little group!


Whelans, Nichols, Hardins. We miss y'all :(. Come back to Oxford soon!

**The following pictures are compliments of Ramey Hardin! Thanks, Ramey :).

We had a great weekend filled with seeing lots of friends we don't usually get to see. This is definitely one of the perks of living in Oxford; everyone comes to you! Actually, Josh and I were laughing walking back from the game Saturday night, (after we got SLAUGHTERED). We were talking about how we are absolutely horrible at football this year, but the grove and Oxford is still just as crowded. Everyone loves Ole Miss!

This weekend, Jack and I are skipping the game and may or may not go to the grove.... Mama's tired. Speaking of tired, it is getting close to my bedtime- gotta run!

Tomorrow is Thursday- yay!

PS- what is up with this winter weather?? I am totally not ready for this!

No comments:

Post a Comment