

.... And a baby on the way!!
We sure don't waste any time here at the Whelan house, huh?? Josh and I joke about how quickly all of this has happened, but we would not have it any other way!! We are so thankful for this sweet blessing about to be here- T-minus 3 months, (well, actually less now). Crazy!!!
Today we celebrate 1 year of of marriage. My dad used to tell me that "true love is like fine wine; it just gets better with age." Now I understand what he meant! God could not have blessed me with a better husband, and especially one so perfect for ME! I love him more now than the day I married him, and can't wait to see him as a father. This baby will be so lucky!! His/Her daddy is a lot more patient than me :). Now, if I can just get him to read Baby Wise, we will be good to go!
And lastly, here is our wedding cake top. Looks pretty good! My sweet sister-in-law brought it to us from Jackson, because I was afraid our marriage would be "doomed" if we didn't eat it on our 1 year anniversary, ha! I will let you know how it tastes....
I'm one day late, but Happy Anniversary!!!!! I can't believe it was a year ago that we were all wearing tiffany blue and blowing train whistles at you and Joshie! So much fun!
ReplyDeleteYou and your bump look amaze... I love that top and you're cute front door Easter decor!