Last weekend, all my Chi O friends from college came back to Oxford. It was the most fun I have had in a looooonnnnggggg time!!!!!!! I have forgotten how much fun we have when we are together! We are going to try to keep this tradition going at least once a year, right?!!? I am going to be a HUGE goober for a second, but I am just really thankful for all my college friends. I mean, we have 10 best friends, (we missed you SK)! Also, we have this hilarious email thread, and it always keeps me going through the work day to see what is going on. It may just be one sentence from someone that has me laughing out loud at work, (and has my co-workers thinking I am so weird).
We had a great weekend just being together and staying up way past my bedtime. Here are some pics from our little reunion.
No comments:
Post a Comment